The one-point and one-level grounding rod adopts the first nano-alkaline pre-plating technology in China. The principle is to construct aerodynamic field environment, finely control the density and deposition rate of nano-sized clusters of complexes and Cu2+ in the plating solution, and construct a new nano-scale particle deposition model between copper and steel. Metal deposition forms a nano-sized alkaline copper particle crystal coating structure. The nano-scale crystal plating layer has good compactness and high activation surface, which greatly enhances the affinity between the coating layers and achieves the best combination of product bonding strength. The finished product has excellent mechanical strength, ductility and corrosion resistance. It has the characteristics of copper layer thickness (0.25 mm or more), good adhesion, no peeling (rollable thread). It has the advantages of high tensile strength (up to 600 Newtons per square millimeter), high corrosion resistance (guaranteed service life of more than 50 years), constant low resistance and good plasticity, and has the same performance as copper. Both have steel properties.
Cast copper ground rods are highly protective, whether they are naturally corroded or electrochemically reacted. The grounding rod and grounding wire are soldered by our company's hot-melt soldering, so that the grounding device is completely under the protection of copper and becomes a true maintenance-free grounding device.
The cast copper ground rod is equipped with coaxial connectors, drive heads and drill bits. According to different geological and use requirements, the length of the cast copper ground rod can be arbitrarily increased by connecting with brass coaxial connectors (connection bolts). The end of the item is connected by a drive head (connection bolt) for use when the rod is deep. The ends are connected by special drill bits (connecting bolts) to make the rod deeper.
Features and technical advantages
1. Unique manufacturing process: The cold rolling hot drawing process is adopted to realize metallurgical welding between copper and steel. It can be pulled freely like a single metal, without dislocation, warping and cracking.
2, excellent corrosion resistance: composite interface is welded at high temperature, no residue, no corrosion on the bonding surface; thick copper layer on the surface (average thickness greater than 0.3mm), strong corrosion resistance, long service life (more than 30 years) To reduce the labor intensity of maintenance.
3. Better electrical performance: The excellent electrical conductivity of the surface copper material makes its own resistance value much lower than that of conventional materials.
4. Widely safe and reliable: This product is suitable for grounding construction under different soil moisture, temperature, pH and resistivity changes.
5, the connection is safe and reliable: the use of special connecting pipe or hot melt welding, the joint is firm and stable.
6. Easy and quick installation: complete accessories and convenient installation, which can effectively improve the construction speed.
7, improve the grounding depth: a special connection transmission mode, can be deep underground 35 meters to meet the low resistance requirements of special occasions.
8. Low construction cost: Compared with the traditional construction method of pure copper grounding rod and grounding belt, the cost is greatly reduced.
Main technical parameters and specifications of copper-plated steel grounding products
1.99.95% pure copper and Q235 low carbon steel
2. Copper layer thickness is 0.254mm
3. Tensile strength 570N/mm2
4. The grounding rod can bend 1800 copper layer without cracks, no peeling
|Specification model||Diameter(mm)||length(mm)||Copper layer thickness(mm)||kilogram/Meter|